Bingo Facts

Bingo Facts

Bingo Facts

Source: Bingo Resurs

This infographic presents some amazing facts on bingo game. Most of the people think that bingo is played only by women, and facts show they are true. The men bingo players are only 20%, and only 4% of people playing bingo game have never won, so the winning probability is about 96%.

Do you know that 50 million people are enjoying bingo online every minute? This game is preferred by players from all over the world. Bingo is the only game that beat all other online casino games in terms of popularity.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *