This infographic presents some vital information about how people are addicted to gambling.
- 1% of American citizens, around 3 million people are pathological gamblers.
- Some 2% to 3% from America are somewhat less serious.
- On whole, 15 million American citizens face gambling related issues.
- A survey of Gamblers Anonymous members states 52% are alcohol abuse.
- College students (graduates) are 24% more likely to gamble on sports than non-graduate students ? (14%).
- Every year, one out of six Americans gamble on sports.
Source: Spiritual River