This infographic was created by online-casinos.ie, and it?s about the best casino roulette strategies that helps in winning the game. These vital roulette strategies are discussed below:
- It?s known as the grand daddy of all the roulette betting systems.
- The oldest system ever devised to beat casinos.
- Here, players will double his bets after every loss.
- If the players wins the bet, it will be equal to the original bet.
- This is more popular than Martingale
- Here, players will doubles his previous bet and adds extra one unit when he lose the bet.
- This way, he can get impressive winnings than the original bet, if he wins the game.
- Here, players will start with selecting a sequence of numbers of any length say 1-2-3-4-5.
- The winning goal is represented by the sum of numbers.
- Each number represent a betting unit.
- The player will place his first bet as the sum of the first and last numbers.
- If the player loses bet, the bet amount is added to the sequence.
- The net bet is the sum of first and the last numbers in the new sequence.
- On the contrary, if a player wins the initial 6 unit bet, the first and last numbers in the sequence are marked cross.
- The next bet will be the sum of first and last numbers in the reduced sequence.
- After canceling the numbers successfully, players will get the sum of numbers in the new sequence.
- It?s completely based on an assumption
- ?if ?bet A? wins more than ?bet B? then ?bet A? is less likely to win again and ?bet B? is more likely to win?
- While applying this strategy, players should decrease their bet value by 1 unit following a win and increase their bet by 1 unit following a loss.
- This strategy provider good number of winning sessions.
- This strategy is popularly known as ?UP-as-you-win? betting strategy.
- The player bets same amount when he lose the game and increases by 1 unit if he wins the game.
- As the player progresses, the caveat is if a player bets more than his requirement to recoup his previous losses plus a 1 unit profit.