Emotions Survey

Emotions Survey 1

Bingo is massive in the UK. Around 72 percent of the women in the UK are bingo players. That means that 7 in 10 of your closest female friends are bingo players. The majority of bingo players in the UK live on an average income of 10,000 pounds to 19,000 pounds, that shows that bingo does not have to be an expensive hobby.

Emotions Survey 2

The UK bingo players ( female) were questioned how they felt when they won and when they loss. When they won they experienced excitement and pleasure and happiness. 4 in 10 had a sense of achievement in winning and 3 in 10 felt surprised by the win.

Emotions Survey 3

When the players were questioned how they felt when losing, 50 percent said that they felt disappointed, a third of them said they were not at all bothered about the loss. And a 6 percent said that they felt boring when losing. And a 6 percent said that they play just for the thrill of the win and not much else. While there is nothing like winning the game, not everyone is all that bothered by losing. Especially if you are playing in Scotland, the chances are that you are not all that fussed about the loss. It is when you play for the fun of the game, not the thrill of the win, that you really get the most for your money.

Emotions Survey 4

When the women were questioned if they had a lucky number or not; 39 percent of the women said they did not have lucky number meaning they could play any card and be equally happy with their chances of winning. That means that there are 61 percent women who have a lucky number they look out for in the game and that number is powerful enough to inspire a range of emotions in the women who play.

Emotions Survey 5

The strongest emotion these women feel when their lucky number comes up is excitement followed by pleasure and then happiness. This means that these women get an extra kick over the non believers in every game. We all love to play Bingo with our friends. When the women were questioned how they felt playing Bingo with their friends, 58 percent of the women said they were still happy and 25 percent were excited for their friends who had just come into a little extra cash. Then there are 11 percent who said that they are disappointed by their friends winning and 3 percent who were jealous of their friends who stole their win. If you are looking to make new friends as you play bingo, some areas of the country are happier for their friends than other, with players in Wales, the South West and East Anglia feeling pretty good for their friends when they win. If you are in these areas and want to play bingo, why not see if you can make some friends at the local bingo hall to get yourself started.

The strongest emotion these women feel when their lucky number comes up is excitement followed by pleasure and then happiness. This means that these women get an extra kick over the non believers in every game. We all love to play Bingo with our friends. When the women were questioned how they felt playing Bingo with their friends, 58 percent of the women said they were still happy and 25 percent were excited for their friends who had just come into a little extra cash. Then there are 11 percent who said that they are disappointed by their friends winning and 3 percent who were jealous of their friends who stole their win. If you are looking to make new friends as you play bingo, some areas of the country are happier for their friends than other, with players in Wales, the South West and East Anglia feeling pretty good for their friends when they win. If you are in these areas and want to play bingo, why not see if you can make some friends at the local bingo hall to get yourself started.

Source: 888ladies.com

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *