TOP 10 AUSTRALIAN ONLINE CASINOS
(1) DRAKE CASINO
- Welcomes players from most stakes
- This casino is licensed by Curacao Gaming Authority.
- This casino uses software developed Betsoft Gaming.
- The software appears to be of high quality
- The users will enjoy the 3D video slots.
(2) TIPBET CASINO
- Tipbet.ltd is a young company headquartered in Malta.
- It offers microgaming games via the Quickfire platform
- It offers hundreds of slots for microprogramming
- Tipbet offers classic casino games like poker, Blackjack, roulette and many others.
- It hosts the world’s biggest progressive jackpot network.
(3) GOWILD CASINO
- The company’s operations are licensed in Malta.
- Like the other Microgaming casinos this casino does not permit players from USA
- This casino gives the players the freedom to play how they want
- It has over 500 slot games which are the highest in the country
- GoWild keeps its players satisfied by a very good support team.
(4) LUCKY247 CASINO
- It is a microgaming casino
- It is licensed by the jurisdiction of Malta
- Long withdrawal processes
- It has 150 slot machines
- No live casino available
- Impressive slots catalogue
- 5 Euros free at this casino
- Sizeable welcome bonus
- Focuses on French public
- Exhaustive list of games
(6) EUROPA CASINO
- Higher bonus percentages
- No deposit bonus
- Higher first deposit bonus + higher match
- Extra free spins
- Live casino
(7) INSTA CASINO
- Founded in 2015
- 100 Euro bonus and 100 free spins
- Customer support can be reached via live chat or telephone or email.
- Withdrawal options are same as above
- US players are not permitted
- This casino is run by Progressplay limited of Malta.
- They run via Maltese and UK licenses
- 5 pounds free spins bonus.
- 800 pounds in bonus funds available
- The software developers are Netent and microgaming
(9) CASINO MATE
- Started in 2004
- Unparalleled customer support
- Is active through news and blog pages
- Microgaming software providers
- Available banking options: Visa/MasterCard/PoLi/Skrill/Neteller
The Australian Interactive Gambling Act 2001 prohibits the supply of online casino games to Australian public. The south Australian Government became the first region in the world to introduce a 15% Place Of Consumption Tax (POCT) in the year 2016, June.
History of gambling in Australia:
Gambling in Australian casinos started in 1800s. Horse racing was the first game till the 19th century. In 1950s legal Online Pokies started. As the years followed the Government become involved in the gambling in the country.
Changes in Australian Gambling legislation:
Both land based gambling and Australian casinos online became popular in Australia. With the popularity of all Australian casino games the Govt. passed the Interactive Act in 2001. This mainly concentrated on companies that operated illegally in the country.
Current legislative developments in Australia:
There seems to be a significant movement in the Australian Govt. for relaxation of the IGA in the future.
The future of Australian online casino legislation:
Australia seems all set to enter the era of more sensible regulations pertaining to all Australian online casinos.
Some FAQs regarding Australian online casino:-
1) Can I legally deposit at an online casino ?
Yes. As a matter of fact Australians are not breaching any rules and regulations by playing Australian casino online.
2) Do I have to pay tax on my winnings?
No. people do not have to pay tax for their winnings.
3) Can I gamble online using AUD?
Yes. Most of the casinos in the world accept AUD. In fact when we join a game the casino converts our currency into Euros or US Dollars. And then it converts it to AUD after finishing the game.
4) Can Australian players get a welcome bonus?
Yes. Australian casinos is the most preferred choice in the global online gambling industry.
5) What are online casino VIP rewards?
Here the casino keeps a track of our play and rewards us with different status levels that can be exchanged for cash bonuses and free pokies.
6) Is it safe to make deposits and withdrawals at all online casino in Australia?
Yes. But there is a risk involved. We need to follow some simple procedures for securing our accounts.