TOP 10 GERMAN ONLINE CASINOS
(1) LUCKY247 CASINO
- It is a microgaming casino
- It is licensed by the jurisdiction of Malta
- Long withdrawal processes
- It has 150 slot machines
- No live casino available
- 600 plus online casino games
- Microgaming software
- License from Malta Gaming Authority
- Languages supported are English, Deutsch and Svenska
- Min deposit $10
- 48 hours pending period
- Online since 2015
(3) GOWILD CASINO
- The company’s operations are licensed in Malta.
- Like the other Microgaming casinos this casino does not permit players from USA
- This casino gives the players the freedom to play how they want
- It has over 500 slot games which are the highest in the country
- GoWild keeps its players satisfied by a very good support team.
(4) TIPBET CASINO
- Tipbet.ltd is a young company headquartered in Malta.
- It offers microgaming games via the Quickfire platform
- It offers hundreds of slots for microprogramming
- Tipbet offers online casino games like poker, Blackjack, roulette and many others.
- It hosts the world’s biggest progressive jackpot network.
- More than 600 online casino games. Including slot machines, table games and more.
- A wide range of currencies accepted.
- 100% bonus up to 500 Euros and 10 free spins
- Mobile service available for Android and iOS.
- New casino online with reputation for technical glitches.
- Software: Wazdan
- Founded in 2015
- License: Malta
- Bonus info: 125% welcome bonus up to 500 Euros
- Minimum deposit: 20 Euros
Legal German online casinos do not exist in Germany. Due to its federal makeup, Germany is similar to the US in the way laws are not uniform across the nation. Thankfully German is so much of a patch work as the USA. Each state in Germany has which has 2 legal stances toward gambling. Even though Germany has many legal casinos it is not legal for those casinos to operate online. The first casino online was launched in 2013. There are a number of foreign online casinos that operate in Germany. Even though they are based out somewhere. The English speaking population will have an easier time to play online casino games until the laws change. A federal health centre study in 2008 showed that 50% of the men took part in gambling. And according to reliable sources, in 2012, show that German gambling industry produced 10.73 Billion Euros in one year. The very popular form of online casino games includes sports betting, casinos, lotteries and slot machines. It is illegal to operate an online casino from within Germany. Hence most of the German players play at foreign based websites. But they must be registered and licensed in UK. It is legal to visit the casino website and it is allowed to open an account but it is illegal to place an online bet on a “game of chance”.
GERMAN ONLINE GAMBLING LAWS
The parliament passed the Gaming reform act (GRA) in 2011. This act allows online casinos and the poker rooms to apply for a license to operate games of chance online in their state. But for this they have to pay 20% of their gross revenues. In the meanwhile the other 15 German Lander (states) in 2011 passed the Interstate treaty on Gambling (IGT). This allows 20 sports books to get a licenses, but it did not allow virtual casinos or card rooms. This creates a situation where the German Lander is almost certainly going to break EU law. The European commission is worried about the outcome. Germany’s gambling laws have been complicated for a while now, because the gamblers have been allowed to sign up on the online poker rooms and online casinos. But this practice is illegal. 2008 was the start of the German gambling. This was when the ISTG (Interstate treaty on gambling) came in to existence. Initially it was intended to was to impose restrictions on operators to protect players from fraud. The exception was that the state “Schleswig-Holstein”. In 2010, this legislation was questioned by an European court that found Germany’ that found Germany’s restrictions on gambling are illegal. The legislation stated that operators could bid for licenses for various forms of gambling, including sports betting, poker and casinos.
GERMAN ONLINE CASINO SITES
Indeed Pius Heinz was not playing at any poker rooms that were based out of Germany. The same is the case with for online casinos and sports books where Germans place bets now a day. Maybe with the 2011 German online gambling laws were passed, we have moved a step closer to a day when the German virtual casino gamblers can play at their native sites. Hence for the normal and regular casino table game better from Germany, what we want are sites which offer German E wallets for payment processing services with German as a supported language. The casino bonus is available here.